[themify_col grid=”2-1 first”]
- 2 Cups Angostura White Oak Rum
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Cans Cuisine Full Cream Evaporated Milk
- 2 Cans Cuisine Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Lime (rind)
- 1 Nutmeg
- 1 Star Anise
- 3 Cloves
- 5 All spice
- 2 tbsp Mixed essence (vanilla, lemon and almond)
- 1 tbsp Angostura bitters
- In a bowl beat the eggs and the lime rind for about 3-5 minutes. Note: ( While beating keep checking to see if the freshness from the egg settles)
- Add the evaporated milk mixing well for another 3 minutes and then add the condensed milk and blend well.
- Crush all the spices and add to the mixture. Note: ( Any of your favourite spices can be used )
- Add the mixed essence, bitters and the White Oak rum. Mix well.
- Strain the mixture and pour into your favourite bottle.
- Place in the fridge and serve with ice